City of Paramount

Home Page News

PEP Scholarship Applications Available


All Paramount residents who are college-bound or currently in college, and all Paramount Unified School District students, are eligible to apply for a PEP scholarship.

Current college students can get an "In-College Scholarship Application" for the PEP scholarship in the following places:

Copies can be downloaded by clicking here. Hard copies are at Paramount City Hall, the Paramount City Yard/Recreation Office, and the Chamber of Commerce.

The finished applications need to be turned into Paramount City Hall or the Paramount City Yard/Recreation Office by the end of the day on March 16, 2018.

Graduating seniors attending Paramount High School or Paramount residents graduating from a high school outside of Paramount need to complete the "Common Scholarship Application" that allows them to apply for seven other local scholarships, in addition to PEP, with just the one application.

To download one of these, click here. Hard copies are also available at City Hall, the Paramount City Yard/Recreation Office, and the Chamber of Commerce. For Paramount High School students, the "Common Scholarship Application" is also available through their academic counselors at PHS.

PEP scholarships of $1,000 are awarded to students attending a community college and $3,000 to students attending an accredited four-year state university within the U.S, including vocational/trade/technical schools. This jumps to $4,000 if attending a University of California campus or a private four-year university in the U.S.


Enlarge this Image Enlarge this Image
© 2007-18, City of Paramount
City Hall - 16400 Colorado Ave., Paramount, CA 90723
Trouble with this page?
Website Design and Management by Highpoint Web Design, LLC