Welcome to the New City Website!

We have created a modern, more user-friendly site with additional, comprehensive features to better serve our visitors. We hope you like it, and please continue to check back as more content gets added.

Dog License

Where do I get a dog license?

Dog licenses can be obtained at City Hall or through the Southeast Area Animal Control Authority (SEAACA):

City Hall
16400 Colorado Blvd

Paramount, CA 90723

(562) 220-2018     

9777 Seaaca Street
Downey, CA 90242
(562) 803-3301

 California State Law requires all dogs over the age of 4 months to be licensed annually and to have a rabies vaccination valid for the entire licensing period.  Failure to license a dog may result in additional penalties or a court citation.