General Service Request

To request a service or report a problem to Public Works you can contact us in the following ways:

Phone (during hours of operation): (562) 220-2020

Emergency after hours request, contact Public Safety (562) 220-2002

Submit Online Service Request

Mobile device: Paramount Works App 


get it on Play