Permits and Applications
City Hall | 16400 Colorado Avenue | Paramount, CA 90723 | (562) 220-2036 M-T: 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
F: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Planning Commission/Development Review Board application forms
- Conditional Use Permit Application
- Zone Change Application
- Zone Variance Application
- Subdivision Map Application
- Unclassified Use Permit Application
- General Plan Amendment Applicant's Guide
- Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment Application
- Development Review Application
Sign regulations vary by zone. Please refer to the Zoning Map to identify your zone.
Call (562) 220-2036 for specific sign requirements for your location or refer to the following documents.
- Paramount Commercial Sign Policies
- Central Business District Sign Regulations
- Sign Permit Application
- Banner Permit Application
- Feather Flag Permit Application
- Special Event Permit Application
Filming in Paramount
The City welcomes filmmakers to take advantage of our central SoCal location and close proximity to Los Angeles, four major freeways, and the ports. The City's beautiful parks, pools, skate park, and ice skating rink are ideal for any film and TV production.